New message

By 00:06 , ,






Do you remember us playing that game when we talked for five hours on the phone and called each other sweethearts? Do you remember when we you called me darling and said "I love you"? Because I do. I do I do I do. That's what I said for the first time we met.  I do like you. I do love. I do need you. I do. I know it's silly but your voice is like the strongest drug for me. Do you know how addicts feel without their daily dose? They feel empty and weak. They climb the walls and fall without the great feeling their drugs used to give. That's how I feel without you. Without your voice, without your laughter and smile. Emptiness, loneliness, wilderness. It's crazy how people can change so fast. They find new toys to play. They fill their routine with new activities and forget the old ones.It's sad but it's true. I miss you, I love you, I need you. You tell me that you're just tired but I know that everything is different right now. We meet new people, we find new friends but we are falling apart. I hope that in the end of this we can still be happy. Maybe I just want to see you happy. I already gave up my love, my hope and my dreams to you so please... Enjoy the life for me.

marionette

You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)